- Our shopping cart keeps track of our inventory. If you add a quantity and it is lowered when you look at the cart, then we do not have the quantity you wanted.
- Please contact us if you want more than we we show in stock.
- The person getting the package is responsible for paying any customs, VAT, GST, PST, or other fees on receipt of the package.
We can not mark packages as a Gift. If you want to send a gift to someone outside the US, then you should have the package delivered to you so you can mail it.
- Pricing and charges are in US Dollars.
Sales Tax Collected for Washington State Only
- We package your order typically in a day or two depending on when the order arrives. So it should ship the next business day after we receive a paid order if paid by 1 PM Pacific Time.
- Shipping times are estimates. The delivery days shown are the time that the Post Office or UPS need to get it to you. This does not include Sunday or holidays. The day you order is not included in the shipping time.
Typical delivery times are 2 to 3 days after we ship by Priority Mail through the US Postal Service. First Class mail packages are cheaper but take from 3 to 6 days depending on your location. Times are less the closer you are to Seattle Washington. All times are business days after we ship. Please use these time estimates to select the shipping option that works best for you.
- We will notify you when the order has shipped. You will get a US Postal Service delivery confirmation number to follow the status of your packages.
We offer free shipping for the minimum order of $9.99 or more delivered to the Continental US. Unless you select a different method, we will ship by our choice of the best method, usually first class mail by the Post Office for orders under 16 ounces packaged, parcel select for over 16 ounces. You will be given an option to pay extra for a faster shipping method.